[ISN] DOE Security Web Site

From: jerichot_private
Date: Tue Apr 14 1998 - 22:36:54 PDT

    [Moderator: An interesting look at how the DEO deals with computer
     security.]

    http://www.hr.doe.gov/ucsp/

    What's New on this page:

       Telecommunications Security Program
       Digital Signature Working Group
       1998 DOE Computer Security Group Training Conference
         to be held in St. Petersburg, FL April 27 through April 30, 1998.
       ITMRA eliminates FIRMR.
       We have converted our documents to be read with the Adobe Acrobat
       Reader . Any files that you find with
         the .PDF extension can be viewed with the Acrobat Reader.
       DOE and PKI
       Antiviral Software

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomot_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Dimensional Communications (www.dim.com)