[ISN] Security Features of FreeBSD article

From: jerichot_private
Date: Tue Apr 21 1998 - 00:46:27 PDT

    Forwarded From: Guy Helmer <ghelmert_private>

    I recently mentioned in freebsd-security that an article I wrote, Security
    Tools in FreeBSD, has been published in the May issue of SysAdmin. I've
    just checked their web site, and they have made it their feature article
    for May (meaning it is on-line!).  Here is the URL, which will likely only
    be valid for a month or so:

    http://www.samag.com/current/feature.html

    Here's hoping that we can raise the visibility of FreeBSD!  Appropriate
    thanks directed, as always, to the core team, other developers, and
    everyone who helped with this article.  Thanks to SysAdmin as well for
    publishing the article and making it available on the web.

    Guy Helmer, Graduate Student, Iowa State University Dept. of Computer Science
    Research Assistant, Ames Laboratory       ---         ghelmert_private
    http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~ghelmer

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomot_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Dimensional Communications (www.dim.com)