Re: [ISN] NASA Nabs E-mail Bomber

From: mea culpa (jerichot_private)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 13:11:31 PDT

    Reply From: Roger Harrison ? <rharri01t_private>

    > Forwarded From: Nicholas Charles Brawn <ncb05t_private>
    >
    >                         ****NASA Nabs E-mail Bomb Hacker
    >    "Today's hackers are not juveniles playing games," Talleur told
    > Newsbytes. "The serious threats are coming from militias and other  fringe
    > groups who seriously want to disrupt and destroy the government,  as well
    > as from international terrorists and groups trying to spy by  computer.

    what on earth is Talleur talking about?  The Militia groups don't pose a
    threat on the internet.  They don't want to disrupt and destroy the
    government.  They want to help protect it.  I don't think you could cite
    one single case of a militia engaging in computer hacking.

    Roger Harrison
    Eclipse Security

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomot_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Dimensional Communications (www.dim.com)