[ISN] Administrivia 5-12-98

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Tue May 12 1998 - 00:08:04 PDT

    Greetings loyal ISN readers.

    1. I am almost done with my recent move (which explains the slow list
    traffic).

    2. I apologize for the duplicate post. I forgot to see if William had
    forwarded on that article before I did.

    3. I have a LOT of catchup to do.. just over 1200 pieces of mail. So over
    the next few days there should be a higher volume of ISN posts.

    4. Feedback! Always looking for it. If you would like to reply to
    an article, please do. If you would like it posted, let me know. User
    feedback has been excellent recently, and I would like to see it continue.

    5. Questions.. mail me. :)

    Thanks!
    Brian
    mea_culpa

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Repent Security Incorporated [www.repsec.com]