[ISN] InfoSec Mags?

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 15 1998 - 17:33:24 PDT

    [Moderator: Secure Computing magazine. Not sure if they offer free sub.
     Decent magazine overall, but I am continually disappointed in their
     level of hacker knowledge. (As in, you see the same crappy reporting
     on hacker incidents as in other more mainstream pubs). There is also
     a new magazine called Security Advisor. I picked up one issue a few
     months back at Barnes & Noble, but haven't seen anything since.
     Aside from those two, I haven't seen many security specific zines.]

    From: "Trevor Gryffyn" <tgryffynat_private>

    You know, I had never even thought about it, even after getting all those
    other free magazines (which I sooner or later unsubscribed to because they
    really weren't that good) but can anyone suggest any other InfoSec or IDS
    related magazines that offer free subscriptions? They dont have to be any
    particular platform, I'd just love to check out a couple others.

    -Gryffyn

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Repent Security Incorporated [www.repsec.com]