[ISN] Adding strong crypto to GSM's SMS

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 30 1998 - 18:35:30 PDT

Forwarded From: "Jay D. Dyson" <jdysonat_private>
Originally From: Lucky Green <shamrockat_private>

There is an international effort underway to add strong crypto to GSM's
Short Messaging  System (SMS). SMS is the GSM equivalent of an alphanumeric
pager. The project is in need of a Z80 assembler code expert to add crypto
code to mobile firmware. The candidate must have experience in decompiling
Z80 binaries. This is a pro-bono project. There is no financial
compensation. All we can offer is the satisfaction of having brought
privacy to 80+ million users.

Your response would be appreciated,

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrockat_private> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi

-o-
Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
Today's ISN Sponsor: Repent Security Incorporated [www.repsec.com]