[ISN] Virtual Private Network RFP

From: mea culpa (jerichot_private)
Date: Sat Jul 25 1998 - 13:09:30 PDT

    Forwarded From: "Spencer, Will" <wspencert_private>

    RFP: VPNs Across Multiple Sites

    Virtual private networks appear to be the networking panacea of the '90s.
    We invited service providers and equipment vendors to demonstrate how VPNs
    could help our fictional Acme.com lower its operating costs, raise its
    security level and tightly integrate its remote users into its corporate
    network. Ten vendors and providers made their case in detailed proposals.
    Read why Ascend, Shiva, TimeStep and VPNet made the short list and Bay
    Networks got the bid.

    http://www.networkcomputing.com/912/912f1.html

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomot_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: New Dimensions International [www.newdimensions.net]