[ISN] Re: Byte is worse than the bullet (infowar)

From: mea culpa (jerichot_private)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 15:45:01 PST

    Reply From: Owen O'Connor <owenct_private>

    I believe the information below is slighlty off. The closest I can find is
    ISBN 0684834529, published by Simon & Schuster in August this year. The
    title according to Amazon is "The Next World War: Computers Are the
    Weapons & the Front Line Is Everywhere". Ther also appears to be a similar
    book with a different cover, ISBN, and publisher. It is "The next world
    war", published in hardback by Hutchinson, ISBN 0091802326.

    Owen O'Connor

    >26Oct98 UK: THE BYTE IS WORSE THAN THE BULLLET.
    >The Next World War
    >By James Adams
    >Random House $18.99

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomot_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Repent Security Incorporated [www.repsec.com]