[ISN] New newsletters: Internet Services and Security

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 02 1998 - 18:34:26 PST

    Forwarded From: darek milewski <darekmat_private>

    Network World Fusion announces two new additions to our series of free,
    twice-weekly e-mail newsletters.

    Internet Services, written by Network World Senior Editor Denise
    Pappalardo, will cover everything from Internet SLAs and metrics to
    monitoring your services and finding the best e-commerce providers.

    The Security newsletter, authored by noted security expert Winn Schwartau,
    will provide the latest security tips and product news and analysis to
    help reduce your network's vulnerability.

    Sign up for these - and our other free newsletters at:
    http://www.nwfusion.com/focus

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Repent Security Incorporated [www.repsec.com]