[ISN] SAFER [Announcement]

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 02:49:34 PST

    Forwarded From: Security Research Team <securityat_private>

    The moderator of this list has brought to attention the most common reason
    as to why security breaches occur - not being updated. We would like to
    point people to S.A.F.E.R, a monthly newsletter that outlines new
    vulnerabilities and tools, and also features executive summaries and
    topical news.

    This free monthly newsletter has been in circulation since June, 1998 and
    has gathered an interested following.

    If you would find a compilation of new security problems and information a
    benefit and timesaver we are sure you will find S.A.F.E.R useful.

    You can download the sample issue and subscribe to receive the monthly
    publication at http://safer.siamrelay.com

    Please note there are no exploits provided in S.A.F.E.R and no requests
    for exploits will be entertained at any time.

       S.A.F.E.R. - Security Alert For Enterprise Resources
              Copyright (c) 1999  Siam Relay Ltd.
     http://safer.siamrelay.com  ----  securityat_private

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Internet Security Institute [www.isi-sec.com]