[ISN] Security Search Engine

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 15:46:46 PDT

    >From securitysearch.net

    We are pleased to inform you that Shake Communications has developed
    Security Search - an IT security search engine and portal web site. As you
    would expect, Security Search is free to use, and intended to become the
    No.1 web site for finding information about IT security.

    To view Security Search visit http://www.securitysearch.net

    Please feel free to enter your company or personal and web site details
    into the search engine. Also, if you wish to advertise on the site at any
    stage please let us know.

    Finally, if you have any suggestions or ideas for improvement we would
    love to hear them.

    Security Search
    The Internet Security Search Engine
    http://www.securitysearch.net/

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Hacker News Network [www.hackernews.com]