[ISN] Security Search Engine - Back Online

From: cult hero (jerichoat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 11:49:16 PDT

    From: Security Search <securitysearchat_private>

    As many of you are aware, on Friday April 9 we were forced to take
    Security Search offline.  This was due to the fact that our Internet
    Provider could not cope with Security Search's high volume of web site
    traffic.

    We have now moved to a new ISP and are back online. We thank everyone for
    their kind words, support and patience during the time we were offline.

    We are determined to return the favour by providing you with the most
    comprehensive source of IT security information and resources on the
    Internet.

    Security Search will continue to grow and offer new services and we are
    eager to receive your ideas on how to make it better.

    We hope that our "teething" problems are over and invite you to return to
    Security Search. Visit http://www.securitysearch.net

    Security Search
    The Internet Security Search Engine
    http://www.securitysearch.net/

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Hacker News Network [www.hackernews.com]