[ISN] p0 Argus ..

From: security curmudgeon (jerichoat_private)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 17:05:32 PDT

    http://argus-systems.com/events/infosec/status.shtml

    Events Infosecurity Europe
    Hacking Challenge

    Current Status

    A hacker has claimed that he has successfully hacked the system in
    compliance with the rules of the hacking challenge. An analysis is
    currently underway by Argus technicians. Prior to making any official
    announcement we are professionally obligated to verify the claims,
    diagnose any alleged vulnerability, identify a fix if a vulnerability is,
    in fact, identified, and release a patch to correct the deficiency. We
    will keep the community appraised of the results in the spirit of full
    disclosure.

    In the meantime, the target server has been taken off-line.

    ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
    ---
    To unsubscribe email LISTSERVat_private with a message body of
    "SIGNOFF ISN".