Re: [ISN] Staff oblivious to computer security threats

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 18:24:40 PDT

    Forwarded by: seraphim <seraphimat_private>

    Oh how true it is.

    You should see all the post it notes of user names and passwords
    posted on some of the desks in our office. Phone numbers of remote
    dialups and RAS servers with user names and passwords....and you
    wonder why most computer theft and fraud comes from within the
    company....

    Just my two cents.

    seraphim
    seraphim(at)brokenhalo.org