[ISN] Is it up, or is it down?

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 22:35:19 PDT

    Well if you have been on any of Securityfocus' other mailing lists
    you probably have noticed that their Listserv has been blowing chunks
    lately, and all the ISN news junkies are not getting their daily fix.

    I can only hope with the news that Securityfocus closed $8.2 million
    round of funding led by E*Trade Group Inc.'s (ET) E*Trade Venture
    Capital and Softbank Corp.'s (J.SFT) Softbank Venture Capital that
    some of those funds are earmarked for a new server. :)

    So if you have sent news to be forwarded and I don't get to it in the
    next 72 hours or so, and its still relvent, Please resend it.

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    isnat_private

    ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
    ---
    To unsubscribe email LISTSERVat_private with a message body of
    "SIGNOFF ISN".