[ISN] Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team.

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 22:48:47 PDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 16:33:15 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Erik <eparkerat_private>
    To: Peeps <303at_private>, moat_private, dc-stuffat_private
    Subject: Cross post. Krystalia UD cancer team.

    Intel has put up some major cash towards this distributed medical system.
    I've started a team, simply named 'Krystalia' .

    "Download the UD Agent and truly be a part of a world-changing
    project. The National Foundation for Cancer Research (NFCR) Centre for
    Drug Discovery in the Department of Chemistry at the University of
    Oxford, England, is working with United Devices and our Member
    Community in the search for new drugs in the treatment of cancer"

    They only have win32 clients right now, which sucks.. but in time I'm
    sure they will get more.

    Get the clients here:

    http://www.krystalia.org/ud_agent_setup.exe  Windows 98/ME/2000
    http://www.krystalia.org/ud_agent_setup_awv95.exe  Windows 95

    or: http://members.ud.com/download/

    Join the team here:
    http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=97B864D2-3DFE-4BAE-88BC-920E9117839F

    For those of you who don't know krystalia, www.krystalia.org

    Erik

    "Security is a process, not a product."

    ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
    ---
    To unsubscribe email isn-unsubscribeat_private