[ISN] Moderators Note: Speed & Timing...

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 09:13:06 PDT

    Hello All!

    Sorry about the speed and timing of today's batch of ISN mail,
    generally I like to have it out the door sometime after midnight
    central standard time. As is things as run by Securityfocus they have
    that little way every so often of ending up stuck somewhere, there are
    probably about a hundred or so other Securityfocus mails from their
    various lists on one of my other accounts waiting to be read, or then
    again, maybe not.

    I guess I could also build a dedicated server, colocate it, and then
    I'd have nothing to bitch about if the list mail didn't go out because
    its on my watch and not someone elses. (Something I'm considering...)

    While I'm at it, I've updated the links on C4I.org and if you are
    having the Monday I have been having and feel like wasting some time,
    (a couple hours...) check out: http://www.c4i.org :)

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    isnat_private

    ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
    ---
    To unsubscribe email isn-unsubscribeat_private