Re: [ISN] WWW.huh?: You Are the First Line of Defense

From: Robert G. Ferrell (rootat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 08:32:32 PDT

    >> It was a big reminder to me that Uncle Sam watches and monitors
    >> *everything* - remotely too - even web based email services, etc.

    Trying to draw conclusions about Internet use surveillance across the
    entire U.S. government or even throughout DoD is pointless.

    The degree to which personal privacy is regulated in a base dental clinic
    is vastly different than that regularly encountered on NIPR systems in the
    Pentagon, no matter what the regs say.

    My FUD meter is peaking on this one.

    Cheers,

    RGF