[ISN] Black Hat & Defcon

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 00:22:32 PDT

    Just a little heads-up...

    The moderation of InfoSec News for the next several days may be a
    touch slow or not of the volume some of you are used to since I will
    be covering Black Hat & Defcon in Las Vegas.

    If it looks like I am not up to something constructive or destructive,
    feel free to drag me off to the side and say hello.

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    isnat_private

    ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
    ---
    To unsubscribe email isn-unsubscribeat_private