[ISN] Oops...

From: William Knowles (wkat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 11:54:40 PDT

    On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, William Knowles wrote:

    >> approve c0nundrum unsubscribe ISN Pepperat_private
    >
    > 	You bad boy.  I think you wanted to send that to majordomo.
    >
    > 	n0w 3y3 h4v3 j00r p455w0rd!@#$  ph33r m3, fux0r!  ;)

    Yeah yeah, the joys of learning various mailing list software on the
    job, with listserv I sent off a spam message, with Ezmlm I sent off a
    few configuration messages from those other guys I just left, and with
    all the clowns that can't keep their mailboxes empty, or parties that
    can't quit their mailing lists as fast as the HR department is there
    with a box in hand, and a security guard at the door, I sent off my
    majordomo password. :)

    I changed the password as soon as I noticed it, and to answer another
    question, yes I do find myself watching 'Seven Days' if there is
    nothing else on television, in fact the server that will be hosting
    C4I.org will be named conundrum since it seems so fitting for
    information security.

    Conundrum:

    1. A riddle in which a fanciful question is answered by a pun.
    2. A paradoxical, insoluble, or difficult problem; a dilemma: the
       conundrum, thus far unanswered, of achieving full employment
       without inflation (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).
    3. A kind of riddle based upon some fanciful or fantastic resemblance
       between things quite unlike; a puzzling question, of which the
       answer is or involves a pun.
    4. a difficult problem

    Now back to deleting more yahoo.com, email.com, and netscape.net
    accounts. :)

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    "Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
    without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC