[ISN] Code Red Worm Update

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 01:15:43 PDT

    Forwarded by: "Berislav Kucan" <berislavat_private>

    We updated our Code Red worm coverage with new information related to
    Code Red worm - especially to the new version (called CR v.3). The
    coverage is available in three formats:

    HTML -

    http://www.net-security.org/text/articles/coverage/code-red

    PDF -

    http://www.net-security.org/text/articles/coverage/code-red/coverage.pdf

    TXT -

    http://www.net-security.org/text/articles/coverage/code-red/coverage.txt

    Berislav Kucan
    Help Net Security - http://www.net-security.org
    IP-Solutions - http://www.ip-solutions.dk
    E-mail: bkucan@net-security.org
    Phone: +385 91 513 9159

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.