Re: [ISN] Guard the Secrets, Then Catch the Spies

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 22:43:30 PDT

    Forwarded from: Dan Verton <Dan_Vertonat_private>

    Bamford makes some good points, but I've waited in line at DIA during
    routine, unscheduled bag checks of exiting employees, I've handed
    documents over dozens, maybe hundreds, of times to the Special
    Security Officer at the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility
    where I worked, even took part in a random "dusting" of the coffee
    fund to uncover a possible petty thief in our midst....

    These checks are made, but it doesn't plug the holes.

    Dan Verton

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.