[ISN] EBooks speech from Dmitry at DEF CON 9 now on-line

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 11:41:11 PDT

    Forwarded from: Jeff Moss <jmossat_private>

    I've put the encoded speech from Dmitry on-line at www.defcon.org in
    both 1/4 screen video and audio. A full screen version will be up
    soon.

    I've only mentioned this here because of my limited bandwidth. I
    _think_ I've enabled the record feature on the Real Media server, so
    you should be able to record it, but I can't seem to get it to work.
    The Real Editor says recording is enabled, but my Real Player 8
    doesn't seem to have an option to record. Hmm..

    Enjoy!

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.