Re: [ISN] Asymmetrical Attack on America & Possible Responses

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 00:16:28 PDT

    Forwarded from: Saso Virag <sviragat_private>

    In message InfoSec News writes:

    William,

    Thank you very much. :-)

    >[OK, This on the surface has little to do with information security,
    >(So you could delete this now if you're not interested) but if you're

    This is actually just the kind of information I always wanted more on
    InfoSec news. Seems like most people here are too busy with their router
    ACL's and unix passwords to notice that their data center is actually
    located in a glass and concrete business building right next to a public
    park, if I may use a hopefully over-exaggerated example.

    [...]

    >as its also known, "The Battlefield Big Picture" I do want to give
    >everyone here the big picture, solid open source intelligence from
    >several different viewpoints to look at things and make quality
    >decisions. This viewpoint is from a person I do respect from afar, yet
    >to meet, and look forward to reading future briefings whenever he
    >publishes them.  -  William Knowles - 9.22.2001]

    My favorite reading, The Economist provided a similar analysis,
    but in many articles ... this paper magnificently sums it all up.

    Thank you once again.

    Cheers,

    Saso
    --
    Saso Virag
    Server Engineer

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.