[ISN] Yashy Hack

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 04:15:21 PDT

    Forwarded from: Scott Taylor <scottat_private>

    Hello, ye auld Yashy-Hacker's,

    Kinda miss the little community we had going with yashy-hackat_private
    so I've put up a tribute until Yashy returns.  Anyone wishing to
    continue with Yashy discussions, feel free to send mailto:
    majordomoat_private with the command: "subscribe yashy-tribute" in the
    message body.

    If I've offended anyone with this unsolicited mail, my humblest
    apologies.

    Thanks to Sean with help compiling some of the active email addresses.
    If anyone knows of any I missed, please forward this message.

    Once Yashy returns I'll simply redirect it.

    Look forward to continuing our discussions.

    Thank you.

    Scott Taylor.
    Scott at Skot dot org

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.