[ISN] Just a little programming note...

From: William Knowles (wkat_private)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 08:27:43 PST

    The machine hosting C4I.org and InfoSec News has had a
    little burp in the last week, (Which I will go into
    detail a little later) and as you have all noticed
    ISN hasn't been going out with its regular schedule.

    I am told that things should be back to normal in
    the next 24-48 hours.

    Thanks for your understanding!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.