Re: [ISN] Paris school offers primer for cyberpirates

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 22:05:13 PST

    Forwarded from: "Kitetoa @ Kitetoa.com" <kitetoaat_private>

    Hi,

    This is the bigest crap I've heard in years about so-called "hackers"
    who are nothing more than lame script-kiddies (I would not bet their
    mental age is over 12).

    The magazine (Hackerz voice) is even worse than what Antionline has
    become. The only good papers are the ones which the magazine steals in
    other mags with no permission at all (I can of course prove that).
    Like they did, for instance, with Linux Mag.

    The so called hacking school is bullsh*t. It has one goal: have the
    press talking about the magazine...

    The best FUD operation of the year in France!

    Best,
    K.