Re: [ISN] Security exec picked for board

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 03:06:15 PST

    Forwarded from: Ejovi Nuwere <ejoviat_private>

    > He holds a bachelor's degree in business administration and a
    > master of arts in organizational management from the University of
    > Phoenix.

    Cool! The person who is in charge of protecting America from cyber
    attackers recieved his degree from an Online University. I feel real
    safe now.

    > The Critical Infrastructure Protection Board, led by Bush's new
    > cyberspace security adviser Richard Clarke, builds on PDD 63,
    > which President Clinton issued in May 1998 requiring agencies to
    > protect the information systems that support the nation's critical
    > infrastructure, such as banking and transportation.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.