RE: [ISN] Security exec picked for board

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 10:40:14 PST

    Forwarded from: thomas lakofski <thomasat_private>

    On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, InfoSec News wrote:

    > There are a multitude of government and private solutions that we
    > could better serve then lambasting the individuals and corporations
    > that we all know (truly) are trying to better the environment we
           ^^^^^^^^^^^

    no we don't -- we know that the man in question has worked for a
    company which has consistently placed enrichment above providing
    secure software to its customers, even in today's environment.

    a better phrasing might be 'that we all know (truly) are trying to
    better the environment /they/ operate in.'

    > operate in.

    regards,

    -thomas

    --
     Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
                    -- Aleister Crowley

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.