RE: [ISN] [TSCM-L] Security? Huh!

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 23:19:52 PST

    Forwarded from: Steve Uhrig <Steveat_private>

    > Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:32:03 -0600
    > From: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhugginsat_private>
    > To: 'InfoSec News' <isnat_private>
    > Subject: RE: [ISN] [TSCM-L] Security? Huh!
    >
    > Whenever I see something like this I always want to claim "BS",  then I
    > think well how non PC of me this security professional did his job so
    > james bondish maybe uncle sam should hire him.

    99% of my work is for governments. Who does he think hired me to do
    the penetration study? It was a government building. I'm not a
    freelancer.  This is what I have been doing for a living for 30 years
    as of this year.

    Gone for a week.

    Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
    Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
    mailto:Steveat_private  website http://www.swssec.com
    tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
    "In God we trust, all others we monitor"