RE: [ISN] Digital Destruction Was Worst Imaginable

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 00:26:30 PST

    Forwarded from: Rob Rosenberger <junkmailat_private>

      >>For several tense hours on Sept. 11, the nation was deaf,
      >>dumb and blind due to the "absolutely massive" loss of
      >>communications infrastructure resulting from the collapse
      >>of the World Trade Center, a senior government official

    Once again, I ask the all-important philosophical question.  Where was
    FBI NIPC when we needed them to protect the critical infrastructures
    as dictated by their presidential decree?

    Answer: they were too busy hunting for Osama bin Virus.

    Rob

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.