RE: [ISN] Personnel Shortage Hindering Net Security

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 23:38:10 PST

    Forwarded from: Robert G. Ferrell <rferrellat_private>

    > So, if one is ever thinking about starting a SF 86, remember that
    > you'll need full names, addresses, date of births, telephone
    > numbers, personnel that knew you (for initial TS) for the past 10
    > years.

    Or, if it's for the DEA, 15 years.  Don't forget that you'll also need
    names and contact info for people who can verify that you lived at
    those addresses.  When you're a starving grad student living in
    "student ghettoes," as I was, this can be tricky.

    ;-)

    RGF

    Robert G. Ferrell
    rferrellat_private
    http://rferrell.home.texas.net/rgflit.html

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.