[ISN] cDc's Easter & Passover Special 2002!

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 00:02:52 PST

    Forwarded from: Grandmaster Ratte' <deadcowat_private>

                                                            FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                     _   _
                    ((___))
                    [ x x ]       ___
                    ~\   /~     .'__(>@<)    CULT OF THE DEAD COW
                    =(' ')=    /.'   /|\     wishes you and yours
                     /(U)\     ||     ||              a
                    ((   ))    ||oO0oO||     JOLLY EASTER and
                   {/\) (/\    |-=-=-=-|       FESTIVE PASSOVER!!!!!!!!!1
                  __\     /__  \=-=-=-=/
             jgs (____/^\____)  '=-=-='

             Easter/Passover Global Domination Special - May 31st, 2002
             Introducing "Sp0rki3"(TM), the Hasidic Cow-Bunny!

     _________________________________/ - x X x - \______________________________

          _   _                 information is junk mail:                _   _
         ((___))                THE TEDIUM IS THE MESSAGE               ((___))
         [ x x ]                _                                       [ x x ]
          \   /  _   |_|_   _ _|_  _|_ |_  _    _| _  _. _|   _ _        \   /
          (' ') (_|_|| |_  (_) |    |_ | |(/_  (_|(/_(_|(_|  (_(_)\_/\_/ (' ')
           (U)                                                            (U)
    deal with it       presents unto you our personal gift of love   deal with it
    S U C K E R                       NEW RELEASES                    S U C K E R

                   "We make hardcore jams, so fuck respect..." -Eazy E

    251:"I'm Just A Playa" by CULT OF THE DEAD COW.  Full-length west-coast style
         hip-hop jam with R&B chorus.  As performed at 2600's HOPE 2K in NYC.

    252:"Space Control" by Tweety Fish.  An epic torch song of the future.
         Diva vocals provided by k8e.

    253:"Bow Down" by CULT OF THE DEAD COW.  Lettin' the hataz know which ass
         they need to be kissin'.  As performed at 2600's HOPE2K in NYC.

    254:"Sometimes Less" by Kids With Guns.  Rockin' Texass punk rock.