[ISN] Last chance for early registration FIRST 2002

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 01:44:32 PDT

    Forwarded from: Roger Safian <r-safianat_private>

    Greetings,

    Wanted to give you a reminder about the FIRST conference before the
    close of early registrations.  The cutoff date to register early is
    April 24th.  Registrations received after that date will cost an
    additional $275.00.

    We've got an exciting program this year, focusing on security topics
    that should provide you with the information to help protect your
    network.  We also have four great keynote addresses scheduled.  Our
    speakers will be:

    David Bauer
    Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer
    Merrill Lynch and Co., Inc - USA

    Dan Boneh, Ph.D.,  Professor
    Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
    Stanford University - USA

    Scott Charney
    Chief Security Stategist
    Microsoft Corp.  - USA

    Marcus H. Sachs
    Director for Communication Infrastructure Protection
    Office of Cyberspace Security - The White House

    Complete conference details are available on the FIRST
    website at <http://www.first.org/conference/2002/>, and
    I hope to see you in Hawaii.
    --
    Roger A. Safian
    r-safianat_private (email) public key available on many key servers.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.