RE: [ISN] [defaced-commentary] c4iweb.spawar.navy.mil defaced by The Deceptive Duo

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 00:03:44 PDT

    Forwarded from: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhugginsat_private>

    Note:  I did not immediately respond, took a few to think this one over.

    Hypothetical situation:  If I was to break into a classified space and
    remove material would I not be prosecuted for Trespassing even if I was
    trying to show you you were weak.

    v/r Michael

    Michael H. Huggins
    CISSP CTOC USN (ret)