[ISN] Re: UNSUBSCRIBE isn "Jay D. Dyson" <jdysonat_private>

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 02:49:59 PDT

    Forwarded from: Jay D. Dyson <jdysonat_private>

    [If you're reading this, its only because your content software hasn't
    blocked it, as the message below is a little on the blue side, you
    have been warned. I'm basically posting this (With Mr. Dyson's OK) as
    its something I have been hearing quietly over the last 8-10 months.

    Friends and associates in information security becoming jaded with the
    whole works, and some even pondering leaving it altogether to follow
    old projects (Something you don't want to hear, with there not being
    enough infosec professionals as it is). I did ask Jay if leaving the
    list meant if he was hanging the up coffee cup and taking up longboard
    surfing on an classic Hobie, and the answer was no, he will still be
    deep in the trenches of information security.

    I for one will miss Jay's witty and insightful commentary as he always
    hits it on the head. -  William Knowles]

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.