Re: [ISN] NSA Launches Ad Campaign Urging Secrecy

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 01:17:02 PDT

    Forwarded from: John Q. Public <tpublicat_private>

    On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, InfoSec News wrote:

    |http://www.adage.com/news.cms?newsId=34947
    |
    |[Click on the above URL for links to the posters, the style of
    |the posters is like a modern version of the old deco Navy security
    |awareness posters, very cool, I have to wonder if they will be selling
    |them at the National Cryptologic Museum gift shop?  - WK]

    I can't make out the caption below the logos, or the red signature,
    but I was able to use all four images to pull the paragraph at the
    bottom:

    The success of America's campaign against terrorism depends on you.
    Don't help America's enemies plan another attack.  Use secure
    communications when discussing classified or sensitive information.
    Handle and discard memos, documents, correspondence and emails
    responsibly.  Practice good computer security when accessing the
    Internet.  Our enemies are unlike any we've encountered before.
    Don't arm them with information that can harm us.

    .nhoJ

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.