Re: [ISN] Secret Service Agent: Hackers Are Unpatriotic

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 02:49:25 PDT

    Forwarded from: Robert G. Ferrell <rferrellat_private>
    > "Hackers who brag that they can break into computer systems are
    > unpatriotic," he said. "If you're a U.S. citizen breaking into
    > computer networks, it's not only criminal but unpatriotic."
    Uh, unless you're in an information warfare unit or a law enforcement
    investigator or an authorized penetration tester or the system in
    question is in some country we don't currently care about.
    Robert G. Ferrell
    ISN is currently hosted by
    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.