Re: [ISN] Secret Service Agent: Hackers Are Unpatriotic

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 02:49:25 PDT

    Forwarded from: Robert G. Ferrell <rferrellat_private>

    > "Hackers who brag that they can break into computer systems are
    > unpatriotic," he said. "If you're a U.S. citizen breaking into
    > computer networks, it's not only criminal but unpatriotic."

    Uh, unless you're in an information warfare unit or a law enforcement
    investigator or an authorized penetration tester or the system in
    question is in some country we don't currently care about.

    Robert G. Ferrell
    rferrellat_private
    http://rferrell.home.texas.net/rgflit.html

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.