RE: [ISN] President's advisor predicts cyber-catastrophes unless security improves

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 06:05:25 PDT

    Forwarded from: Rob Rosenberger <junkmailat_private>

      >>This leads people to imagine pace-makers being stopped,
      >>elevators going into free-fall, lights turning all-green,

    Good email, Russell.  We have nothing to fear but fear itself.  Now if
    we could just get the fearmongers to stop terrorizing our citiz-- uh,
    waitaminit, that's not right.

    I don't mean to imply fearmongers are terrorists because they
    terrorize our citizens.  I only meant to say they intimidate or coerce
    a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in
    furtherance of their political or social objectiv-- uh, waitaminit,
    that's not right...

    Rob

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.