[ISN] FC: Doonesbury, Allen Hutchinson on 802.11 networks and security

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 00:06:54 PDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:58:07 -0400
    From: Declan McCullagh <declanat_private>
    To: politechat_private
    Subject: FC: Doonesbury, Allen Hutchinson on 802.11 networks and security

    This is hardly a new topic, but it's a good reminder. Also see
    Sunday's Doonesbury:

    http://www.doonesbury.com/shopping/buycomic.cfm?uc_fn=1&uc_full_date=20020721&uc_daction=X&uc_comic=db

    -Declan

    ---

    From: "Allen Hutchison" <allenat_private>
    To: <declanat_private>
    Subject: Watch your wireless configs...
    Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 19:17:30 -0700

    Declan,

    I thought you might like this small piece I posted on my blog this evening.
    Feel free to forward to politech if you find it interesting.

    Regards,

    Allen Hutchison
    www.hutchison.org/allen
    Allenat_private