RE: [ISN] White House Slows Cybersecurity Planning

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 02:42:58 PDT

    Forwarded from: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhugginsat_private>

    Yeah after reading it I wasn't sure if it was written by Scott Tissue
    or Brawny.  The current write up provides no essential changes to what
    the PSCIA and other documents have already included.  Why do they need
    technology why don't the ask the one's digging in the trenches.  I
    provided SANS and the InfraGard IEB extensive comments and saw not a
    single mention of the iase.disa.mil training nor the interagency opsec
    support staff issues.  Again ostriches 1 reality zip.  v/r Michael

    Michael H. Huggins
    CISSP CTOC USN (ret)
    First Command Information
    Security Manager