[ISN] Getting a copy of the UK "dossier"

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 00:18:57 PDT

    Forwarded from: Bob <bobat_private>
    I understand that people have found the UK government servers swamped
    with traffic and can't download copies of Tony Blair's "dossier"
    We also provide it at either the N/B/C section of our terrorism site
    at http://www.globaldisaster.org/nbcrescen.shtml or the Cyberterror
    section at http://www.globaldisaster.org/cyberterrorrescen.shtml.
    You can find it in either section, down the page, under "Articles from
    Publications".  Trust me, our servers aren't as busy as the UK
    government's (smile)!
    Bob Adams
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org
    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.