[ISN] Survey on Information Infrastructure Security

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 00:03:30 PDT

    Forwarded from: Craig Martell <martellat_private>

    Dear InfoSec News subscribers,

    It may be of interest to you to know that the RAND Corporation is
    helping the Institute for Information Infrastructure Protection
    (www.thei3p.org) to develop a national R&D agenda to protect the
    nation's existing information infrastructure.  One way that we are
    doing this is via on-line surveys of different focus groups that
    either rely heavily on the existing infrastructure or develop
    products, services or technology for it. Two such groups are the
    academic researchers community (Researchers) and IT security hardware
    and software vendors (Vendors).  If there are readers of this list who
    are members of these target groups, may I ask for your help in
    gathering this important information.  Be assured that RAND will keep
    all of responses strictly confidential, except as required by law.
    The survey should take no more than 30 minutes or so.

    The Researcher's survey is at http://www.randsurvey.org/I3P7

    The Vendor's survey is at http://www.randsurvey.org/I3P6

    Thank you for your time and help on this matter.  If you have any
    further questions, please feel free to contact me.

    Craig Martell
    Associate Computer Scientist
    The RAND Corporation
    Craig_Martellat_private

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.