Re: [ISN] Feds pursue secrecy for corporate victims of hacking

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 22:32:59 PST

    Forwarded from: DKezer@dyncorp-dc.com

    This policy from the FBI provides no relief from current corporate
    responsibilities, it just gives the assurance that the FBI will not
    release any data they are given (the believability of that policy is
    another topic).  The company still has the same obligation to
    shareholders, depositors, or investors it had before this policy was
    stated.

    Dennis Kezer