[ISN] Updated C4I.org page

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 03:16:14 PST

    Just a little heads up for those fans of the C4I.org mainpage, after
    what was hoped to be the last 'oldschool' version back on 8.15.02,
    I've updated the links for the last time this year.

    http://www.c4i.org

    With all the new links, there is bound to be something there for
    everyone. Its also my hope that I might be able to scrounge enough
    donations to cover the purchase of a 'datacenter friendly' 1U server,
    While I am not betting the farm on this happening in the next 6-8
    weeks as the various silly seasons are either upon us or weeks ahead,
    it would be a nice Christmas gift to have this going for the new year!

    To those of you that did send in a donation in the past, I am lax in
    putting up a thank you page for those of you that wanted the credit,
    and then there is this nice regular ISN reader, 'Annie Nomous' who
    donated on a few times that I really want to thank. This weekend I
    promise I will put the Thank You page together and online.

    The other bit of good news I want to share, hosting C4I.org in a
    secure colocation centre has been arranged (WOOHOO!)

    One more thing, I have recieved mail wondering if there was a C4I.org
    Defcon 10 shirt this year, and the answer is yes. Again I am lax in
    getting that page online, This year's shirt was very simple and a big
    hit with the information operations warriors in attendence at DC10

    Black heavyweight short sleeve shirt with the C4I.org logo on the
    front over the left breast, and on the back centered near the shoulder
    blades simply...

    chmod a+x /bin/laden

    I have found a new screenprinter and I have been very happy with their
    prices, I want to keep the prices low, so I am shooting for keeping
    things under $20.00 with shipping included in the CONUS, and a little
    extra for international shipping. When I have all this nailed down,
    I'll drop a note here on the list.

    Thanks and have a safe & secure weekend!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    "Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
    without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
    C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org