[ISN] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 00:48:22 PST

    I would like to extend a warm holiday greeting to all of our friends
    and fans around the world.
    Since this is a list of professional tinkerers, and if you haven't
    decided how to prepare your Thanksgiving turkey, I highly recommend
    roasting your bird on the grill. :)
    Enjoy this break from work, see you all on Monday, unless something
    really REALLY hits the fan.
    William Knowles
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org
    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.