[ISN] Osama's Plot to Blow-up the Internet on January 11th

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 23:53:26 PST

    Couple quick notes, I'm still going through the mail I recieved on
    Friday, I hope to get back to everyone by Wednesday.

    As for the delay in the delivery in InfoSec News today, there was a
    little burp in the power, but that was fixed and you got ISN, just a
    bit late, but still timely.

    As many of you know, InfoSec News constantly strives to give you the
    best information security intelligence money can buy. =)

    You can probably guess my amazement in seeing the November 26th issue
    of the Weekly World News reporting that Al Qaeda is planning to attack
    the Internet with a "cyberbomb" on January 11th.

    D.C. based security consultant Charles Masford cites in the WWN report
    that his high level sources in the "FBI anti-cyberterror task force"
    have pieced together 400 sources, including debriefings from Al Qaeda
    fighters, raids in Europe, and intercepted voice and e-mail
    communications, and have learned that this attack will happen at
    11:11AM on 1.11.03!

    You can get the whole story at your local newsstand for $1.79 :)

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    "Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
    without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
    C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org