Re: [ISN] REVIEW: 'Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards',

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 22:47:27 PST

    Forwarded from: hugginsat_private

    If policy is of interest to individuals the following link has
    excellent information

    http://csrc.nist.gov// under the FASP area also you could try

    www.cio.gov

    v/r Michael

    Forwarded from: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah"
    > <rsladeat_private>
    >
    > BKISPPAS.RVW   20020923
    >
    > [You could let C4I.org get the credit from Amazon.  - WK  :)
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0849311373/c4iorg ]
    >
    > "Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards", Thomas R.
    > Peltier, 2002, 0-8493-1137-3
    > %A   Thomas R. Peltier
    > %C   920 Mercer Street, Windsor, ON   N9A 7C2
    > %D   2002
    > %G   0-8493-1137-3
    > %I   Auerbach Publications
    > %O   U$69.95 +1-800-950-1216 auerbachat_private ordersat_private
    > %O  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0849311373/robsladesinterne
    > %P   297 p.
    > %T   "Information Security Policies, Procedures, and Standards"
    >
    > Chapter one provides vague meanderings about information protection
    > fundamentals.  The author's opinion about how to write is given in
    > chapter two.  In the ultimate triumph of style over substance, this
    > drafting advice is given before any examination of actual policy
    > development.

    [...]

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.