[ISN] Moderators note: Ack, another loop!

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 02:42:23 PST

    Sorry about the loop. We know what the problem is, but short of
    rewriting Majordomo or the entire SMTP protocol, we have to come up
    with a temporary workaround.

    With fingers crossed, this I hope, should never happen again.

    Thanks for your understanding!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    ...and the happy Attrition.org staff

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.