[ISN] Secunia Security Advisories Mailing List Information

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 01:03:00 PDT

    http://www.secunia.com/secunia_security_advisories/

    The Secunia Security Advisories is free and designed for the IT
    professional who wants one source of information about the latest
    software vulnerabilities.

    Information Overflow

    Today the IT professional needs to be subscribed to several mailing
    lists here amoung Bugtraq, Vulnwatch, Full disclosure, vendor lists
    etc. in order to get must of the security information. And still you
    may miss critical information regarding the software you are running.
    The Secunia Security Advisories provides you with all information
    through one single list.

    How Secunia Work

    Every day Secunia's team of IT Security professionals work to collect,
    validate, assess and write the Secunia Advisories.

    Secunia is collecting the information from many different security
    mailing lists, vendor mailing lists, vendor websites, product
    changelogs etc.

    Every time we encounter a new software vulnerability or security fix
    released for a product, we will assess, validate and write a Secunia
    Advisory which will be released without delay.

    Secunia's Advisories are distributed through several sources e.g.: The
    Secunia website, The list Secunia Security Advisories and our
    information affiliates.

    Subscribe

    To subscribe Secunia Security Advisories you need to supply your
    E-mail in the form field below. If you at some point wish to
    unsubscribe the Secunia Security Advisories, this is easily done by
    clicking the link presented in the bottom of every E-mail sent from
    us.

    [...]

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.